Run the Lights
Tuesday 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 19:30
Wednesday 19:00, 18:30, 19:00
Thursday 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 19:30
Friday 19:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 19:30
6-10 km / 4-6 m
Paris reveals itself in all its splendor in the evening! In this experience, we’re going to jog along a 10 km (6 m) route passing by illuminated streets, bridges and monuments that make Paris deserve the title of City of Lights.
- running guide's services
- bottled water
- free digital pictures of your running tour
- snacks (dried fruits or nuts)
- a waterproof running jacket in case of rain (we run rain or shine!)
- carrying your belongings or jackets (small volumes only)
What's not included:
- transportation tickets to and from our meeting point
- entries to monuments and museums along the route
- any other meals and drinks non specified above
- Notre-Dame cathedral
- Paris City Hall
- Louvre Museum
- Vendôme square
- Garnier Opera house
- Hôtel des Invalides
- Eiffel tower
- and much more!
Note: Consult us about group discounts for 4 people and more.
Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-Paul II
Our meeting point will be the point zero of Paris, where all distances in France were traditionally measured.
Look for the statue of a king riding a horse just in front of the Notre-Dame church, on the right side. Your RunRun guide will be waiting for you there!
Subway stations: Cité - Saint-Michel - Châtelet - Hôtel de Ville
Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel - Châtelet